A long and elegant necklace, paired with a summer dress. My mom always dreamed that if she ever walked again, she would want to run on the beach with me and my sister, our toes in the sand and the waves. I can picture her there with us, this necklace around her neck.
The Nancianna Collection is inspired by my sweet Mama who passed away in April after living with Multiple Sclerosis for the past 22 years. These designs draw from her Pennsylvania Dutch upbringing and design sense, her love of plants and flowers (her room in the nursing home was always filled with them) and her immense strength and grace to live with a horrible disease for such a long time.
Your purchase makes a difference. For every piece sold I will donate 10% to people living with MS like my mom did. Giving them access to counseling services, wheelchairs, transportation to doctors appointments and more.
- This necklace is made-to-order: silver will ship in 3 weeks and gold will ship in 6 weeks from when you place your order
- Sterling Silver OR 14kt Gold-Plated (over nickel-free brass) w/ Gold-Filled Chain
- Hand Crocheted Cotton Lace
- Necklace Length: 20" or 30" chain
- Pendant Dimensions: 2 11/16" long x 2 1/4" wide
I don’t use nickel in the studio ever, so rest assured that your sensitive skin will love this necklace. The lace I use is cotton so you can wash your necklace with soap and water if you need to, but please take it off before you shower, sleep or swim. And make sure you take it off to apply lotion, sunscreen, makeup and hairspray!
Made in memory of Nancianna Maitri. <3