Nothing is worse than getting a ring in the mail, just to find out it doesn't fit!
Keep reading to find out how to find your perfect ring size for any finger.
How To Measure Ring Size With String or Paper & Ruler
1. Take a string or strip of paper and wrap it around the base of the desired finger.
2. Mark the point where the end meets the string or paper.
3. Measure the string or paper on a ruler in millimeters to the point where you marked it.
4. Find the closest corresponding ring size on the chart below.
Tips To Make Sure You Find The Correct Size
1. Your fingers change size over the coarse of the day. Keep in mind if you're very warm, your fingers will be bigger and if you're cold they'll be smaller. Measuring when you're a bit warm will ensure that the ring will fit all the time.
2. Keep in mind, your dominant hand will almost always be slightly bigger. Make sure to measure each finger individually.
3. If your knuckle is bigger than the base of your finger, measure the widest point as well as the base of your finger and pick a size that is in between both.
4. When using a string or paper to measure your finger, don't let it get loose but don't pull it tight. Doing either will skew the size of your ring.
5. For best results, measure 3 or 4 times and compare results. You want to make sure the sizing is accurate.
6. If you have a current ring that fits you can measure the inside diameter and use that to find your ring size.
I want to make sure your Twyla Dill rings fit perfectly. This guide to finding the correct ring size is designed to make sure you know your sizes so you can find the perfect one!
If you have any questions just send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I'll be happy to answer!
Once you find your ring size you can shop our best selling rings here.