Here at Twyla Dill, we are committed to being as sustainable as possible. We are always learning and growing, so we continue to improve our approach as we go.
- Our shipping boxes are recyclable, and so are our jewelry boxes and shipping labels. Our in-person orders at Pike Place Market do not include paper receipts.
- We do not use any animal products in our pieces, and everything we make is cruelty free.
- All of our pieces are made by hand using recycled metal whenever possible. About 80% of our metals are currently recycled. We are always looking for ways to make this number higher.
- Our production and manufacturing is done in-house or with other small business partners, which ensures fair working conditions.
- We use washable rags for all things production and hand washing instead of throw-away paper products.
Shopping from small businesses is always the best way to care for the environment because we have a smaller impact than large corporations and we can make changes much faster and easier. Plus it’s way more fun!