Twyla Dill is hiring a Marketing and Administrative Assistant
Twyla Dill is a sustainable and fun loving jewelry company focusing on adorning people and helping them celebrate their bodies. We’re seeking a Marketing and Admin Assistant to support the team in daily marketing and admin tasks and work directly with the owner (Twyla) to implement and grow marketing strategies. The position will help to achieve the Twyla Dill mission to adorn women in ethically handmade jewelry that helps to celebrate their innate beauty. The ideal candidate is results driven, a self-starter, loves numbers and analytics and is great at researching new things.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH A GROWING COMPANY WHERE YOU CAN BE A PART OF A TEAM AND CONTRIBUTE TO OUR SUCCESS, KEEP READING
- Are you excited to be in a support role for a quickly growing online business?
- Are you a highly organized person who thrives on seeing projects through to completion?
- Do you have excellent time management skills and feel fulfilled checking tasks and projects off your list?
- Are you able to quickly anticipate a person’s requirements and implement quickly?
- Do you LOVE learning and enjoy a fast-paced work environment?
Then this might be the right position for you!
But we want to be clear because we are looking for a super-star who has a strong desire to learn and grow with a company. That’s why….
This position is NOT for you if…
- You are just looking for part time supplemental income. We need someone that is willing to go full time eventually.
- You don’t enjoy working remotely or can only work odd hours or nights and weekends.
- You have a hard time staying organized when task switching between job responsibilities.
- You don’t take direction well when guided.
- You can’t attend video conference calls or to work during our business hours of 8-4 pm Pacific. Yes, hours are flexible but availability between the hours of 8-4pm PST will be required at times.
- You don’t have a good, strong internet connection or your own computer.
This position is PERFECT for you if…
- You’re a very clear and consistent communicator.
- You love working in a small business with a tight knit-team where we all take on lots of roles.
- You THRIVE working remotely in a virtual office setting.
- You love the flexibility of work hours that come with the position.
- You are highly organized and love following through projects to completion.
- You have a unique ability to solve problems and find solutions when you have to do the research on your own.
- You LOVE learning new things - in fact you enjoy having a variety of tasks to complete throughout the day.
- You’re outgoing, empathetic, and live life with a positive attitude.
- You have a high work ethic and follow through with commitments.
- You’re comfortable with quick turn around times on new projects that weren’t planned before.
- Write and plan emails & blog posts
- Research and find new influencers
- Research, find and pitch media contacts
- Manage Shopify backend and help with product listings
- Basic photo editing
- Pull and look at trends in analytics and sales numbers
- Work in Canva (or other) to design graphics & marketing materials
- Social media management
- Video editing for reels & TikTok
- Work with ads team to create dynamic ads
- Engage on Instagram and Facebook and answer messages
- Ensure distribution of marketing materials through partnerships and vendors
- Analyzes the effectiveness of various marketing efforts (self, paid, and earned)
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent writing skills (includes editing others writing).
- Ambitious – we want someone that is excited to grow with us!
- Tech savvy – we use numerous online programs and we need someone that can learn fast and isn’t afraid of using numerous programs.
- A professional attitude and superior organizational and time management skills, with the ability to complete tasks within a deadline.
- Excellent language and grammar skills.
- Self starter – someone who thrives on completing projects independently and on-time.
- Fast learner – someone who can pick up new systems and learn them quickly.
Pay will start around $18 per hour but does depend on skill set. Pay increase after 90 days depending on performance review. This position has room to grow.Commitment:
We’re seeking someone who can work 20-25 hours a week (with potential for full time) in a virtual position. While experience with back end systems, spreadsheets and Shopify is ideal, we’re willing to train the right person. You can work from home or wherever 100% of the time although you must be available for meetings, community engagement, and for team communications during the hours of 8 am - 4 pm PST, Monday-Friday.
How to apply:
Click here to fill out the application.
Once we receive the information we will contact you if you are selected for the next round and will follow up then with the next steps.
TWYLA DILL IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO) EMPLOYER AND DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, GENDER, AGE, VETERAN STATUS, POLITICAL AFFILIATION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, MARITAL STATUS, OR DISABILITY (IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT) WITH RESPECT TO EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES.